The SiTSAFE is an innovative inverter transportation and installation bag specifically designed to meet the challenges posed by transporting SICS inverter modules in the offshore wind sector, suitable for use on 6, 7 and 8MW Siemens Gamesa wind farm turbines.
The bag enables technicians to move sensitive equipment to the top of wind turbines safely and securely, minimising manual handling by 90%.
To find out more about our SiTSAFE bag contact us today
Quality & Standards
- SiTSAFE has passed numerous rigorous tests including vibration, impact and crush set by our clients
- SiTSAFE conforms to the packaging requirements for Stacks
- Fully compliant with British and International Standards
- Conforms to BS & IEC standards having undergone extensive load and lifting testing
Key Features of the SiTSAFE
- Handles enable 4 people to lift the product easily
- Complete protection; casing soft enough to hit a tower without causing damage to the tower, and tough enough to protect the component inside
- Water-resistant protection - tested and approved for use in all weather conditions
- Reusable solution
The SiTSAFE soft bag is ideal for use:
- By technicians when transporting and moving the SICS inverter modules to the top of wind turbines
- In the offshore wind sector, during the installation of wind turbines where safety during lifting is a major area of concern
- On both offshore and onshore wind turbines
- Moving Delta modules around the site, to the towers, on the dockside, and on various methods of transportation i.e. forklifts, trucks, vans
- All weatherproof conditions
Helping protect your workforce and critical components.
To find out more about our wind farm safety equipment contact us today
Operational and maintenance benefits
- Customer feedback states 100% reduction in warranty claims when the SiTSAFE is used during transportation
- Proven timesaving of 8 man-hours when replacing 8 SICS modules
- Minimizing O&M spend per replacement for your on offshore wind turbines
Frequently Asked Questions
GET IN TOUCH
Would you like to learn how the SiTSAFE protective bag can help protect your critical mechanical and electrical components, as well as your workforce?
We are more than happy to arrange a demo and/or a free trial.
Please leave your details and we will be in touch soon.