The DELTAsafe® is an innovative protective bag solution which has been designed specifically to protect sensitive Delta modules and power inverters during transportation and lifting.
The DELTAsafe® is a robust, cost-effective reusable alternative to large flight or peli cases, helping to signficantly reduce warranty costs.
DELTAsafe® is approved for use in the wind turbine industry during onshore and offshore transportation and lifting of Delta modules in extreme environments.
The DELTAsafe® enables technicians to lift sensitive equipment to and from the top and base of wind turbines safely and securely.
Key Features of the DELTAsafe®
- Soft enough to hit a tower without causing damage to the tower, and tough enough to protect the component inside
- Includes handles to enable 4 people to lift the product easily
- Includes a unique crane hook point which helps remove load testing conditions during tower installation
- Eliminates 90% of manual handling
- Water resistant - tested and approved for use in all weather conditions
- Reusable solution
The DELTAsafe® protective bag is ideal for use:
- by technicians when hoisting delta modules to the top of wind turbines
- on wind turbines and oil platforms when transporting GE Energy Delta modules
- during the installation of wind turbines offshore, where safety during lifting is a major area of concern
- when moving Delta modules around the site, to the towers, to the dockside
- in all weather conditions
Helping protect your critical components and your workforce.
Time/Cost Saving Benefits
- Proven timesaving of 8 man hours when using the DELTAsafe to change power inverters in a Siemens 1.8MW, 2.3MW, 3.MW, 3.6MW tower
- A reusable solution that helps save millions on warranty costs
- Saves up to €125,000 per replacement tower on offshore turbines
Quality & Standards
- DELTAsafe® has passed numerous rigorous tests including vibration, impact and crush set by our clients
- DELTAsafe® conforms to the packaging requirements for Stacks / power inverters
- Fully compliant with British and International Standards
- Conforms to BS & IEC standards having undergone extensive load and lifting testing
Frequently Asked Questions
GET IN TOUCH
Would you like to learn how the DeltaSAFE® protective bag can help protect your critical mechanical and electrical components, as well as your workforce?
We are more than happy to arrange a demo and/or a free trial.
Please leave your details and we will be in touch soon.