CYLINDERsafe is a LOLER compliant loaded tested wind farm protective lifting bag.
Specifically designed to enable your wind farm technicians to safely and securely transport gas cylinders. Better protecting your team and critical components during everyday load-lifting during operational and maintenance activities.
To find out more about our CYLINDERsafe contact us
- Enables technicians to safely and securely carry gas cylinders up and back down the wind turbines, without the fear of the cylinder being damaged.
- Can be modified to lift other products e.g. pitch arm for use in towers due to its versatility.
- Cushioned to minimise risk and damage if product hits the tower during lifting.
Quality & Standards
- Conforms to load testing regulations, SWL 150kgs (or higher if needed)
- The product is fully compliant with our product specification which was developed in accordance with EN ISO 12100 and National Supply Legislation, LOLER Regulations
- Fully compliant with Section 6 of the Health and Safety At Work Act 1974 for the UK.
- Three standard sizes available
- 1300mm x 260mm
- 1300mm x 350mm
- 1890mm x 380mm
- Includes a 5mm plastic protection tray at the bottom.
- Cushioned lifting bag.
- Uses harness technology to compliment load tested bags.
GET IN TOUCH
Would you like to find out more about the CYLINDERsafe protective bag?
We are more than happy to arrange a demo and/or a free trial.
Please leave your details and we will be in touch soon.