A LOLER compliant innovative load-tested wind farm protective lifting bag specifically designed for the onshore and offshore wind farm industry.
LIGHTsafe helps protect strip light or bulb emergency lighting during the transportation, installation, repair and maintenance of wind turbine towers.
To find out more about our LIGHTsafe bag contact us.
The LIGHTsafe’s smart features will help your O&M team improve their overall operational efficiency. Giving you better protection for your team and equipment.
- LIGHTsafe is load tested to SWL 15kgs
with built-in strip lighting housing pockets (if higher/lower load test is needed this can be arranged). Making it an easier lifting system as there is no need to use a bag within a load tested bag.
- Your wind farm technicians simply remove the case containing the bulb, switch them with a new product, and slot the broken item back in the bag.
- LIGHTsafe is proven to limit the damage to bulbs during transportation, and reduce the risk of hazardous gases.
Quality & Standards
- Static test and coefficient used.
- Conforms to load testing regulations, SWL 15kgs (or higher if needed).
- Fully compliant with our product specification which was developed in accordance with EN ISO 12100 and National Supply Legislation.
- Fully complies with Section 6 of the Health and Safety At Work Act 1974 for the UK.
When to use
- For use by wind turbine technicians;
- replacing emergency strip light casing and bulbs in towers
- can be used with internal tower crane to hold the bag in place; making the task of replacing the emergency light bulbs and light casing easier for the technicians who are climbing the tower ladder while replacing the parts.
GET IN TOUCH
Would you like to find out more about the LIGHTsafe protective cover?
We are more than happy to arrange a demo and/or a free trial.
Please leave your details and we will be in touch soon.