Introducing the DELTAsafe® inverter protective system
The DELTAsafe® is an innovative inverter protective system, designed specifically to protect sensitive Delta modules and power inverters during onshore and offshore transportation and lifting.
The DELTAsafe® enables wind turbine technicians to lift sensitive equipment to and from the top and base of wind turbines safely, and securely.
To find out more about our wind farm safety equipment contact us today
- The DELTAsafe®'s innovative, lightweight casing will help you protect your critical components, and reduce warranty claims on your power modules
- The DELTAsafe® 's smart features will help your O&M team improve their overall operational efficiency, and reduce manual handling by 90%
- The DELTAsafe® is a reusable and sustainable inverter protective system that will help your business reduce costs and save time.
Quality & Standards
The DELTAsafe® has passed numerous rigorous tests including vibration, impact and crush set by our clients.
- It conforms to the packaging requirements for stacks / power inverters.
- It is fully compliant with British and International Standards.
- It is conforms to BS & IEC standards having undergone extensive load and lifting testing.
When To Use
The DELTAsafe® is ideal for use in all weather conditions onshore and offshore. Specifically:
- Transporting GE Energy delta modules.
- Lifting delta modules to the top and base of the wind turbines, as well as around the towers.
- Moving delta modules around the site, towers, vessels and dockside.
Frequently Asked Questions
GET IN TOUCH
Would you like to learn how the DELTAsafe® protective system can help protect your critical mechanical and electrical components, as well as your workforce?
We are more than happy to arrange a demo and/or a free trial.
Please leave your details and we will be in touch soon.