A LOLER compliant innovative load-tested wind farm protective lifting bag specifically designed for the onshore and offshore wind farm industry.
LIGHTsafe helps protect strip light or bulb emergency lighting during the transportation, installation, repair and maintenance of wind turbine towers.
Quality & Standards
- Conforms to load testing regulations, SWL 15kgs (or higher if needed)
- Fully compliant with our product specification which was developed in accordance with EN ISO 12100 and National Supply Legislation
- Fully complies with Section 6 of the Health and Safety At Work Act 1974 for the UK.
Key Features of theLIGHTsafe
- Load tested to SWL 15kgs with strip lighting housing pockets (if higher/lower load test is needed this can be arranged)
- 4 compartments hold the strip light casings, and 9 spare bulbs
- Centre compartment has storage for replacement bulbs
- Designed and developed to lift emergency strip lighting casing and bulbs
- For use by wind turbine technicians -
- replacing emergency strip light casing and bulbs in towers
- can be used with internal tower crane to hold the bag in place; making the task of replacing the emergency light bulbs and light casing easier for the technicians who are climbing the tower ladder while replacing the parts.
Operational and maintenance benefits
- Easier to lift with this system, instead of using a bag within a load tested bag
- No damaged bulbs and hazardous gases (mercury) potentially being released into the confined space of the towers
- Technicians can simply remove the case/bulb, switch them with a new product, and slot the broken item back in the bag.
Helping your wind turbine technician protect the critical components of your wind turbines.
GET IN TOUCH
Would you like to find out more about he LIGHTsafe protective cover?
We are more than happy to arrange a demo and/or a free trial.
Please leave your details and we will be in touch soon.