The SiTSAFE is an innovative protective bag specifically designed to meet the challenges posed by transporting SICS inverter modules in the offshore wind sector, suitable for use on 6, 7 and 8MW towers.
The SiTSAFE enables technicians to hoist sensitive equipment to the top of wind turbines safely and securely.
Key Features of the SiTSAFE
- Soft enough to hit a tower without causing damage to the tower, and tough enough to protect the component inside
- Includes handles to enable 4 people to lift the product easily
- Includes a unique crane hook point which helps remove load testing conditions during tower installation
- Eliminates 90% of manual handling
- Water resistant - tested and approved for use in all weather conditions
The SiTSAFE soft bag is ideal for use:
- by technicians when hoisting SICS inverter modules to the top of wind turbines
- in the offshore wind sector, during the installation of wind turbines where safety during lifting is a major area of concern
- on both offshore and onshore wind turbines
- moving Delta modules around the site, to the towers, on the dockside, and on various methods of transportation i.e. forklifts, trucks, vans
- in all weather conditions
Helping protect your critical components and your workforce.
Time/Cost Saving Benefits
- Customer feedback states 100% reduction in warranty claims when the SiTSAFE is used during transportation
- Proven timesaving of 8 man hours when replacing 8 SICS modules
- Can save thousands of pounds per replacement for each tower on offshore turbines
Quality & Standards
- SiTSAFE has passed numerous rigorous tests including vibration, impact and crush set by our clients
- SiTSAFE conforms to the packaging requirements for Stacks
- Fully compliant with British and International Standards
- Conforms to BS & IEC standards having undergone extensive load and lifting testing
Frequently Asked Questions
GET IN TOUCH
Would you like to learn how the SiTSAFE protective bag can help protect your critical mechanical and electrical components, as well as your workforce?
We are more than happy to arrange a demo and/or a free trial.
Please leave your details and we will be in touch soon.